Brighton Racecourse Fair
• Free parking close to the entrance
• Up to 175 indoor stalls
• A good range of food and drinks available to purchase
• Toilet facilities
• No dogs allowed (except Guide Dogs)
• All stalls are inside
• You can buy your ticket in advance on this site (and save too!)
• Don't forget to bring your money with you to buy lot of amazing items!
• The fair opens from 10.30am to 4.00pm, (Early Bird entry at 9.30am);
> Normal entry: £3.00 (less if you buy in advance on this site)
> Early Bird entry is available at £5.00 (or less if you buy in advance on this site)
• Sat Nav postcode is: BN2 9XZ
• Close to M23/A23
• Brighton Rail station: 10 minutes
• Full address:
The Racecourse is easy to reach from the A27 Brighton bypass. If you are approaching Brighton on the A23 you need to go east on the A27. Head for signs directing you to Sussex University and take the B2123 to Woodingdean, turn right at the traffic lights and the Racecourse is approximately one mile on your left hand side. Car Parking is free.
This is the recommend route to avoid traffic congestion through the City Centre, however the Racecourse is well sign-posted if you choose to enter central Brighton on the A23. If you're coming from the seafront head for the Palace Pier before driving eastbound along Marine Parade. Turn left at the first set of lights into Lower Rock Gardens. Turn right at the second set of lights into Edward Street, then first left into Freshfield Road. The Racecourse is at the top of the hill.
Upcoming fairs at Brighton Racecourse